Intel Core i5-10400 Processor Mainstream Desktop Performance
- Intel Core i5-10400 Processor Mainstream Desktop Performance
The Intel Core i5-10400 is a 10th generation processor designed for mainstream desktop personal computers. It is based on the Comet Lake architecture and offers impressive performance for everyday tasks such as gaming, productivity, and content creation. In this article, we will take a closer look at the technical specifications and features of the Intel Core i5-10400.
- 6 cores and 12 threads for smooth multitasking
- Base frequency of 2.9 GHz and a maximum turbo frequency of 4.3 GHz
- 12 MB Intel Smart Cache for efficient data storage
- Support for dual-channel DDR4-2933 memory with a maximum capacity of 128 GB
- Intel Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost technologies for improved performance
- Intel Virtualization Technology for efficient resource utilization
The Intel Core i5-10400 offers a base frequency of 2.9 GHz and a maximum turbo frequency of 4.3 GHz, making it a powerful processor for mainstream desktops. With its 6 cores and 12 threads, the Intel Core i5-10400 can easily handle demanding tasks such as gaming, video editing, and productivity applications.
Additionally, the 12 MB Intel Smart Cache provides efficient data storage and quick access to frequently used data. The processor also supports dual-channel DDR4-2933 memory with a maximum capacity of 128 GB, allowing for smooth multitasking and fast application launches.
The Intel Core i5-10400 is built on the 14nm lithography and has a TDP of 65W, making it a highly efficient processor. The Intel Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost technologies help to further improve performance and maximize resource utilization.
The processor also features Intel Virtualization Technology, which allows for efficient resource utilization in virtualized environments. This technology enables multiple operating systems to run on the same physical server, providing cost-effective and efficient use of resources.